Psychologists, Therapists, Social Workers, School Counselors
April 3rd, 2019. 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Participants can expect to gain greater understanding of family therapy:
- Why family therapy is so important and often necessary for significant change
- How families impact each other and examples of what this looks like
- Introduction to Functional Family Therapy:
- Engagement and Motivation Phase
- Behavior Change Phase
- Generalization Phase
- Recommendations for how to motivate all key players in the family to engage in therapy
- How to modify the essential elements of FFT into both individual and couples therapy
- When it’s best to bring family members into treatment
- When to refer a patient to seek FFT or any form of family therapy.
Presented by: Bianca Lerer, LMHC
Refreshments will be Served
Location: The Ross Center – New York
57 W. 57th Street, Suite 912
New York, NY 10019
For more information or to register please call 212-337-0600 or email NYinfo@rosscenter.com. Space is limited.
Bianca Lerer , LMHC
New York, N.Y.