Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, New York, NY
Individuals who have a fear of flying
Contact us to be placed on a waiting list for future groups
Do you avoid travel because of an excessive fear of flying? You don’t need to suffer or change your plans any longer.
In this group, you will:
- Identify your personal motivation and goals for flying
- Learn about your anxiety and how it affects you in flight
- Learn tools and skill to manage flying anxiety and…actually FLY!
This intensive weekend Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) group will teach you concrete tools for overcoming flying anxiety in a supportive, non-threatening environment.
You will learn to:
- Challenge and reframe negative automatic thoughts
- Distinguish between real danger and misleading fear
- Use mindfulness and acceptance strategies to address anxiety
- Take on the challenge of an actual flight!
An initial evaluation with a Ross Center clinician will be required to ensure that this program is a good fit for you.
For more information or to be put on a waiting list for this group, please call