New York, NY
Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and Social Workers
February 27, 2019. 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Participants can expect to gain greater understanding of how psychiatrists use medication to treat anxiety and depression. Dr. Jennifer Bernstein will review:
- Commonly used medications for anxiety and depression,
- Differences between frequently prescribed medications
- Factors psychiatrists consider when choosing between medications
- Side effects and typical length until treatment effect
- Recommendations for how long people should stay on these medications.
- When and why to use PRN (as needed) medications vs. standing dose medications
She will also touch on working collaboratively with psychiatrists in private practice.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and Social Workers who treat Anxiety and Depression
Presented by: Dr. Jennifer Bernstein
Refreshments will be Served
Location: The Ross Center – New York
57 W. 57th Street, Suite 912
New York, NY 10019
For more information or to register please call 212-337-0600 or email [email protected]. Space is limited.