New Groups Currently Being Planned
Feeling anxious about leaving home for college? Do you struggle with social anxiety, separation anxiety, panic disorder, perfectionism, or excessive worry?
Gain the skills and confidence needed for a successful transition to college!
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is an evidence-based treatment that works successfully in group environments to address anxiety.
You can expect to:
- Set individual goals to address your own college-related anxiety
- Challenge, and change negative thought patterns
- Use mindfulness and acceptance strategies to face anxiety
- Engage in “exposures” to anxiety-provoking situations
- Plan proactively to utilize college-specific resources while away
- Hear from other teens with similar concerns
Click here for group flyer.