Fridays, 11am - 12:15pm, September 21 - December 14, 2018
- Worry excessively about what others think of you?
- Struggle to make friends or pursue relationships?
- Find it difficult to start or interrupt conversations?
- Have a hard time speaking up for yourself?
This Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) group will teach you tools and strategies for overcoming social anxiety in a supportive, non-threatening environment.
You can expect to:
- Challenge and change negative thought patterns
- Learn mindfulness techniques
- Develop assertiveness skills
- Practice social skills with other adults
- Do “exposures” to social situations important to you
Click here for the group flyer