New York, NY, Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C., Webinar via Zoom
On-Demand Webinar Recording
It is important to acknowledge the universal psychological, physical, and cognitive impact from the chronic stress caused by the pandemic. We are all reassessing and recalibrating our “new normal” whether it is for work, school, religious observation, or socialization to name only a few activities. Many of us are doing this with reduced resources, whether financial or logistical, while unable to engage in our normal stress relieving outlets like the gym and social gatherings. Now more than ever it is important to be engaging in healthy coping to help manage our stress as well as boost our resilience.
Attendees will acquire skills that boost resilience and help cope with transitioning to and navigating the “New Normal”.
Skills will include:
- Building a strong support network of healthy relationships
- Engaging in a lifestyle that promotes physical health
- Daily practices that promote psychological well-being
- Living a life that aligns with values and has purpose
- Utilizing healthy and active coping strategies that support self-efficacy and healthy thinking
On-demand webinar recording. Webinar recorded on July 13th, 2020.
Registrants will receive an access link to view the presentation recording at their convenience.
Dr. Casillo shares strategies for boosting resilience in this blog post: Five Tips to Boost Your Resilience during the ‘New Normal’ of Reopening: READ MORE .
Stacia Casillo , PsyD
Psychologist - Director, New York Office
New York, N.Y.