New Groups Currently Being Planned
- Worry excessively about what others think?
- Struggle to find a friend group?
- Find it difficult to keep conversations going?
- Avoid talking in class or sharing your opinion?
This Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) group will teach you tools and strategies for overcoming social anxiety in a supportive, non-threatening environment.
You can expect to:
- Identify and challenge negative thought patterns
- Learn mindfulness techniques
- Develop assertiveness skills
- Practice social skills with other college students
- Put yourself in challenging social situations important to you
Click here for group flyer.