New York, NY, Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C., Webinar via Zoom
Parents of school-age children
On-Demand Webinar Recording
On-demand recording of a one hour webinar to address how to prepare your child (and yourself!) for another round of remote learning this fall. The uncertainty and novelty of this transition can feel overwhelming. So, how can you set your child up for success this fall? We will discuss concrete ways to manage the challenges of remote learning in your household. We hope you will end the webinar feeling more confident in how to:
- Manage your child’s emotions or behaviors that may arise from extended time at home
- Manage your own stress and parental expectations
- Maintain effective communication with your child’s school and teacher
- Provide support for students in special education
- Maintain social support (and sanity) for your child and family
On-Demand Webinar Recording. Webinar recorded on September 10, 2020.
Registrants will receive a link to a recording of the webinar to view at your convenience.
Chelsey Barrios Foster, PhD
Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellow
Washington, D.C. & Northern Virginia
Talya Kook , PsyD
Psychologist & Child/Adolescent Program Director
New York, N.Y.
Christina Tripodi Mitchell, PsyD, NCSP
Psychologist, Director of Psychological Testing and Evaluation
Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and New York